This day begins in Sankhu after a quick transfer from Kathmandu. The arrival of the hike is located in Nagarkot, a village extremely famous for its view of the Himalayas and located to the east of Kathmandu. The circuit crosses fields where rice, potatoes and other cereals are harvested. We will hike to Nagarkot and stay there to enjoy the sunset before returning to Kathmandu.
– Rendez-vous at your hotel in Kathmandu after the breakfast (8 AM ), the guide will briefly describe the day.
– Drive to Sankhu by car (10 AM).
– Hike to Kattikhe (1 PM).
– Lunch at Kattikhe.
– Hike from Kattikhe to Nagarkot (2.30 pm).
– Sunset and panoramic views from Nagarkot.
– Drive back to Kathmandu (6 PM).
– Dinner at North field cafe, Thamel (7.30 PM).