This 47km circuit in the Kathmandu Valley is one of the great classics of Adventure Tour Nepal. It requires about 4 to 5 hours of effort with a moderate difficulty between paved road and off-road.
You will have the opportunity to zigzag between the rice fields and the semi-rural villages, while testing your skill in the downhills.
The ride combines sharp climbs, sweet downhills and single tracks. Many variations of the route are possible depending of your fitness and your skills.
– Rendez-vous at North Field Cafe in Thamel (7 AM), breakfast, then departure at 8.30 AM.
– Thamel – Mudkhu (9 AM).
– Mudkhu – Chogaun (10 AM).
– Chogaun – Jhor (12 o’clock).
– Jhor – Tokha (1 PM), lunch.
– Tokha – Budhanilkantha (2.30 PM ), sightseeing around Budhanilkantha.
– Budhanilkantha – Kathmandu (4 PM), then back to your hotel.